Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
> Which Final Fantasy did you like the best on PSX
Final Fantasy IX

> and why did you like it better than the rest?

I just preferred it. Maybe because the music was better and there were more medieval elements (the moogles helped). Possibly it helped that I didn't like FF VIII or FF VII...

S

·
0 Posts
I liked FF 9 best on the PSX.
Why, because it was a return to the style of the original FF on the Nintendo. I played that one and beat it. Also the characters look much more real than the characters in FF 7. FF 7 is my second favorite and FF 8 is my least favorite. I didn't really care for FF 8 at all.:p
sincerely,
sx/amig

C

·
0 Posts
I like ff7 the best. Where there's Sepheroth, Cloud and metor. I heard that some people cried in some parts of the game. I firend of mine felt really sad. There's something about 9 I don't like but I can't put my finger on it. I don't like how it was so cartoony and so short.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I liked ff7 best
because of Cloud's past...it s like the story of him began in the game at the quarter of a clock and we finished it at this quarter
(3rd disk Shinra Manor)

Things like that aren t present in the 8th and the 9th
even if Djidane had a (poor and short) explication on his life...

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
I prefer FF8.
Why?
I don't know...it's the one I think is the more complex(FF7-9 are too easy and their story are really bad).
Bye.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Final Tactics is great but nowhere as good as FF8 for me.
Bye.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Well JeremyAnderson,you say that FF8 battle system is complex?
That's one of the reason I liked FF8(I love to spend time on improving my junction).
Bye.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Musics,characters,battle system(ok FFT is a tactical),mdecs,and G.F.s

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Well no I don't like her.
I LOVE HER!!!:love:
Bye.

S

·
0 Posts
I think the reason that the main character in FFs or other RPGs never says "I Love you" is because he/she is supposed to be tough and strong. Also, in the case of a guy, add macho to the list. For a tough person to say "I love you" would tend to make them look weak and vulnerable. And this is not what game companies want.
They figure that games will sell better w/tough unfeeling heros and heroines. This, of course, is just my personal opinion, but from what I have seen, I think it tends to be true.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

1 - 20 of 47 Posts