Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Mhm.
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After i get a computer set up for gaming again, what do people think of this keyboard? i like it, and i need something new. I love my new wireless setup but the keys are slightly curved and stuff so its not the best for games. I like all the lights on it :D

(btw, if the link dont work, its the first time trying to change what the link says to work it in my sentence. if anything i can post it later)

·
Mhm.
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well i have a wireless set already i can run along with it, for on my bed and whatnot. But it just dosnt fell right for gaming since the keys bend in an almost circular way, you know those ergonomically thingys i think. plus it dosnt light up oO

·
Mhm.
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think it's trying to get kids to buy it by looking like a toy.
I also think I've never heard anyone express dissatisfaction with a Logitech keyboard. If you want backlit, a logitech G15 would be the way to go.
I actually havnt had a problem with any logitech products oO My 5.1 works really great, although it is a cheaper model i cant turn it up without my neighbors yelling at me. Gamepads have worked for he most part fine...
And i have looked at the G15, and it looks so standard though, i like it too stand out, make my friends go "oooh" when they first see it.

·
Mhm.
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Completely true spyhop. and sorry i mesread your previous post, i thought you said people had probs with logitech :lol:

It looks pretty stable, and stylish, but yeah i guess it will come down to the g15 and this, i wish the g15 could do a little more though, like tell the names of music playing in the little screen and stuffs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts