Next Generation Emulation banner

What do you think about Doom's Day ?

4K views 103 replies 26 participants last post by  DarkSamus 
#1 ·
21st December 2012 is the doom's day . Many historical people and civilizations have predicted this day when every thing will end . The Chinese , many ancient predicting people , Mayan Civilizations have predicted this day . In chinese a hidden way to predict has its predictions ending at this day and the Mayan calender also ends on this day .

So what do you think about this date ?

If you have any information on it please tell us all .

#29 ·
MASSIVE hangover anyone?
Yeah, when Doomsday doesn't happen, December 22nd will have an additional incentive for me to get stupid drunk. :lol:

#31 ·
right on, ancient folding master :p
"ancient"...:heh:

Ya' know, there are some whackos out there that believe that this date was predicted for a reason, and that reason was a sign for them to take action.

Case in point: Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

He certainly believes in Armageddon and that it must be pushed forth for it to actually happen. A couple of his speeches have cited the Hidden Imam and "signs" that point to the end of days like the seas turning red. Perhaps it's no coincidence that he wants Iran to go nuclear after all...oO

Anyway, if something bad actually does happen on that date, I don't think it will be because of divine intervention, but rather it would be from the result of religious fanaticism.

BTW - I'm not attacking Islam here in any way. I know that the people of Iran are good people, but like much of the rest of the world, they have a bad leader that is more interested in his own personal agenda.

P.S. - If the above "BTW" came off as sounding like I'm comparing them to America, you're mistaken. We've got some of the most screwed up political leaders around despite the "wholesome" sales-pitch that we have here as a country. I do recognize the problems here as well as the problems elsewhere throughout the world. :p

#34 ·
Actually Aramageddon is not an event, it is an actual location, also known as Megiddo, an area in the middle east.
Yes, and some think it refers to somewhere in Israel.

Um, you're a member of a country with the largest stockpile of nuclear weapons. And Bush often made similar christian comments.
Yeah, but Bush is a retard.:lol: Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if the US winds up being the culprit in bringing forth the end of days because of some political BS. :/

#36 ·
Where is bush anyway? I kinda miss his confused mug
Back in Texas, the only state he's safe in, working birthday parties as a clown for hire.

#40 ·
Well i was thinking i would win a merit badge by swiping back taxpayer dollars
Yeah? Hell, if you got caught I'd post your bail and buy you a medal of honor. ;)

#42 ·
Then lets hop to it, shall we?
We should plan this out carefully...

Meh, who cares. If we make a clean getaway, they'll just blame it on the Mexicans. :lol:

#44 ·
We need something like a Honda Civic or Toyota camry as the getaway car
Aren't those the cars that white guys trying to look inconspicuous usually drive? A 150mph+ high-speed chase is a more fitting end to such hijinks, followed by a visit to Bourbon Street in New Orleans. :p

#45 ·
what is it going to be 21 december 2112 hahahahaha
Well, according to Rush, you are correct.

In the year 2112 the Priests of the Temple of Syrinx will assume control over the Solar Federation. Then the world as we know it will come to a complete halt.

Don't argue with me. Rush has been right about a lot of other things in the past, so this MUST be true!

#48 ·
These things interest me. I don't really know why, maybe because I like finding common things between otherwise isolated ancient civilizations?

That said, I haven't really investigated much on this one :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.