Next Generation Emulation banner

What do you think about Doom's Day ?

3995 Views 103 Replies 26 Participants Last post by  DarkSamus
21st December 2012 is the doom's day . Many historical people and civilizations have predicted this day when every thing will end . The Chinese , many ancient predicting people , Mayan Civilizations have predicted this day . In chinese a hidden way to predict has its predictions ending at this day and the Mayan calender also ends on this day .

So what do you think about this date ?

If you have any information on it please tell us all .
81 - 100 of 104 Posts
If Doomsday is going to happen, how would you like the world to end?

Personally, natural calamities popping up all over the earth is my preference.

I'm talking tsunamis, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, hurricanes, tornadoes, hail and lightning storms!
I would like Doomsday from DC Comics to destroy the world. And then someone to write a comic about it which i could read in my last moments.

See less See more
:lol:

The only being to ever have killed Superman! Well, I guess Doomsday could create natural calamities... He should dig to the earths core and make it go boom :D
:lol:

The only being to ever have killed Superman! Well, I guess Doomsday could create natural calamities... He should dig to the earths core and make it go boom :D
I think you watch too much starwarz. The earth isn't designed like the death star :p. I just thought he could wipe out all mankind.
:(

The deaths should be quick.

Maybe he could toss the planet into the sun.
Seriously guys...aren't you the least bit scared about it? I mean, seriously...
Zero scare. When you've been lied to once, twice, thrice, fource(?), fifce(?) you begin to become extremely skeptical and go blah they don't know what they are talking about...
Seriously guys...aren't you the least bit scared about it? I mean, seriously...
I'm more scared that I pissed someone off, and they're gonna attach a bomb to my ignition, and then I start my car and *BOOM*!

And I'm not too scared of that.
>.<

No, I mean...

What if it was happening right now? Like all of the BIG BAD natural disasters that are supposedly going to happen. Would you be scared?
:(

The deaths should be quick.

Maybe he could toss the planet into the sun.
why the frown?

oO
Not really. If death comes calling, who are we to tell it to bug off :p?

why the frown?

oO
You just said the planet can't blow up :(
What if it was happening right now? Like all of the BIG BAD natural disasters that are supposedly going to happen. Would you be scared?
Considering how we can't change anything if it's "destined to happen", might as well live in denial and enjoy whatever time is left.
Nothing wrong with being laid back ;)

I've done enough in my life where I can go with little regrets.
You just said the planet can't blow up :(
well i could be wrong,

maybe god stole the plans for the deathstar for the rebellion but made a photocopy of them for himself and then created earth with a massive reactor core in the center of the planet.

They did say starwars occured a long long time ago... so chronologically its possible.
:D

The core is just a big ball of Iron to begin with... If he destroys that, it should make the tectonic shifting go out of control. Leading to massive earthquakes and tsunamis. Then, with the ocean floor being ripped open, the seawater rushing into the earths core...the heat building up inside as steam...then when the ground can no longer hold the pressure....

BOOM!
And that's good, Mr. Skore. That's how everyone should live. :)
Nothing wrong with being laid back ;)

I've done enough in my life where I can go with little regrets.
Bree i think skore has been living in denial. He is actually a big insomniac. The words under his name used to be "insomniac in training". I think skore has been living in denial about his level of stress, anxiety and fear of the world going ka-boom and has become a major insomniac. :p
Not true!

My sleeping...problem has slowly been solving itself. I can now sleep for 4hours without waking up now oO I only seem to feel drowsy when there's sunlight...hmmmm.
Pickle you realize that i have sleeping problems too, right? Lol. *huggles Skore and pets*
Ahem! Coming back to the topic.....
81 - 100 of 104 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.