Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
lazy shmupper
957 Posts
Nice thread !

Hmm... as I tend to feel down or anxious very often, I need to push myself thinking of something positive.
There are two (sorry not just one) things I like to remember in these times:
- Time is an illusion, it's what I do now that matters.
- I think I'm unlucky but I'm wrong, things can be much more ****ed up so I should try to enjoy life as much as I can.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
I remind myself of all the bad things I've done and how much I've screwed up in the past. Not exactly the most positive thing in the world to remind myself of, but it helps me to make the day I'm in better. :)

That im not powerful enough to make the things i want in the world happen just yet.

·
There is always hope, but you have to supply it.
13,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice thread !

Hmm... as I tend to feel down or anxious very often, I need to push myself thinking of something positive.
- I think I'm unlucky but I'm wrong, things can be much more ****ed up so I should try to enjoy life as much as I can.
Thanks, great points.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Time fixes everything, except death, don't get dead.

·
Opensource-spice
1,704 Posts
I have the polar opposite of most people's problems. I don't get sad or happy. I just get nothing. I can be pretty cold-hearted and I lose my ability to understand people; whether I'm happy or sad or nothing at all. On a daily basis I normally try to remind myself that other people are important as are emotions.

It's what keeps me human, :p

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
11,526 Posts
Breathe. I tell myself every day to take a deep breath when things go sour. Seems drop dead simple but it is a nice relaxation technique, take a few long deep breaths, cleans out the cobwebs and helps me maintain focus.

·
|> |_ /\ |\| |
3,977 Posts
That I have 4 exams left, a MAX project in progress, and I am not doing much for both of them. :/

Nice thread !

Thumbs up for the 2nd point. :thumb:

·
Curiously Cheddar
4,521 Posts
The fact that I'm imperfect. Motivates me to strive for perfection... And the only way to do that, is by improving myself.

Gradually improving... That's me ^^

The thread should be turned into what motivates you, rather than your first thoughts.

·
There is always hope, but you have to supply it.
13,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Breathe. I tell myself every day to take a deep breath when things go sour. Seems drop dead simple but it is a nice relaxation technique, take a few long deep breaths, cleans out the cobwebs and helps me maintain focus.
Is it the alpha version?
Closed eyes with a focal point upwards to engage the brain?

1 minute of this helps refresh you so much :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.