Next Generation Emulation banner

what do you make of this?

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Fadingz 
#1 ·
Hello, you're Squall-Leonhart from emuforums.com or ngemu.com, right? Could you do me a little favor? I have a problem with the forums. I registered as fdsafdsa on these forums, but for some reason, it wouldn't allow me to do anything at all. I can't write replies or start new threads because everytime I try, I always get the same message that says:

"fdsafdsa, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
I can't reply or start threads. I can't even send private messages, so I can't contact an administrator or a moderator. I definitely didn't do anything wrong to get locked, because I've never been able to do anything. My username isn't even on the members list, even though I can log in. I coudn't find anything in the faqs that could help me.

I need your help. If my account was disabled or locked for some reason, could you please contact the administrator or a moderator to fix it for me please?

Mu username is fdsafdsa
My email is *snipped*
hmm

#3 ·
he registered more then a year ago, and has never got the activation male.

Can an admin activate his account?

#6 ·
on it. hold on

EDIT: weird... he's not in the Awaiting confirmation group but really in the Registered usergroup...
I changed his usergroup to Registered w/ Bin access.... let's see if that straightened out his perms.
tl;dr

#10 ·
still waiting on him to mail me back.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.