Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
654 Posts
If by cheating you mean using some out-of-game technique or bug exploit to beat the game, then no it's not.

If by cheating you mean depriving Sony of their Playstation revenue, it's only that if you don't also own a PS1 or PS2.

If by cheating you mean depriving game makers of their game sales revenue, it's only that if you download pirated ISOs off the Internet.

Both of the latter activities are strongly discouraged on this site, and if the mods learn you're doing that then you can get banned. See [rules]>>THE RULES<<<[/rules]. I for one own a Playstation and purchase every game I play.

Dan

· Registered
848 Posts
dbhankins said:
If by cheating you mean using some out-of-game technique or bug exploit to beat the game, then no it's not.

If by cheating you mean depriving Sony of their Playstation revenue, it's only that if you don't also own a PS1 or PS2.

If by cheating you mean depriving game makers of their game sales revenue, it's only that if you download pirated ISOs off the Internet.

Both of the latter activities are strongly discouraged on this site, and if the mods learn you're doing that then you can get banned. See [rules]>>THE RULES<<<[/rules]. I for one own a Playstation and purchase every game I play.

Dan
Seriously, what are you talking about? You're taking the thread way out of context. The user simply asked how to apply cheat codes to ePSXe, nothing more. Enough of the random spam.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.