Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i was very lucky this year(a power plant last year :???: ), i got a new ps2 with MGS3 and san andreas, a new watch and money :)

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,478 Posts
A Gamecube,Super Mario Sunshine,Mario Kart A Black Shirt and At The Gates - Slaughter Of The Soul Album :thumb: (first time I ever play the Gamecube here) damn the controllers are small :wave:

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
ps2 small version,ffx-2,dbz boudakai2,vice city,san andreas,tekken tag tournament,pants and some shirts.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
'tis a very Metroid Christmas for Mako!

- Nintendo DS (with, of course, the Metroid Prime: First Hunt demo)
- Metroid Fusion
- Metroid Prime 2
- Super Mario 64 DS
- Farenheit 9/11 DVD
- Star Wars Trilogy DVDs
- lots 'n lots o' chocolate
- black socks
- other clothing

And I treated myself by downloading the Black Mages 2 if you want to count that too :p

·
Linux's worst nightmare..
1,510 Posts
I got a gymbag, a nike vest, a sweater, and a jacket

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Nintendo DS w/ Mario 64 DS, Final Fantasy I&II Dawn of Souls, Metroid Prime 2, Baten Kaitos, Tales of Symphonia, a Zelda shirt, about $60, tons of bags of skittles and starburst, lots of clothes.. and alot more things which I forgot about. :p

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
$95 CAD (family etc)
$50 Towards My PS2 Purchase (Parents)
COD: Finest Hour (PS2)
Couple of T-Shirts (Stewie(family guy) and Orange County Choppers
A nice cotton longsleve sweater
Ren & Stimpy Seasons 1 & 2
Portable DVD Player
Exotic Cars Calender
Snowman Poop (Candy of Some Sort oO)

Gonna buy MGS3 for ps2. ^-^ Later I plan to purchase a Network Adapter and a $100 hdd for my ps2. Gotta check around pawn shops for FFX :)

·
Crasher of Castles
7,016 Posts
Dodgeball Movie, Star Wars Trilogy DVD's, Prince of Persia 2, Cloths, and $250 USD in Gift Certificates (Best Buy) and checks.

My Brother got All 3 Seinfeld Seasons on DVD and Platoon (from me on DVD) which i'll probably use too.

·
InnarX
2,756 Posts
This year has been a financial disaster for my family and I, so I have not gotten anything this Christmas....we haven't even put up a tree/decorations, cause it's just too sad and depressing.

But, hopefully next year. :)

r2rX :D

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
A big fat nothing :) . The closer was last monday, when i went to learn snowboard with a friend. I can say that's the christmas present i made myself xD .

·
Registered
669 Posts
got a new cell phone, Sony Ericsson T630. my old one was a Nokia 3510i. I also got a lot of money from my grandparents (as usual), and I've ordered this. The rest were just clothes and other not-so-interesting stuff.

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
My first ever white christmas :D.

Serioulsy though, I got DVD's (surprised? :p ). The irony being for some wierd reason this year everyone gave everyone else a DVD, with the result that between all of us there's 26 new disks to watch. Ah bliss :D.

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
I got a Pocket PC (Dell Axim X30 High!), A sweater from FCUK (very nice), another shirt from Levis, A jacket, a 512mb SD card for my Pocket PC, a new electric shaver, a book and a Family Guy T-shirt! :p

This year is a nice christmas :) I have to wait 8 hours till I can play with my PPC though -_- First charge damnitt! :laugh:

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Razor Blade said:
I got a Pocket PC (Dell Axim X30 High!), A sweater from FCUK (very nice), another shirt from Levis, A jacket, a 512mb SD card for my Pocket PC, a new electric shaver, a book and a Family Guy T-shirt! :p

This year is a nice christmas :) I have to wait 8 hours till I can play with my PPC though -_- First charge damnitt! :laugh:
Agh, I know my Portable DVD Player has the same first charge wait time -_- Oh well :p

·
Experenced But New User
866 Posts
I had a great christmas!

LotR: RotK - Extended Edition
Spiderman 2
20gb IPOD
awsome book about designing games
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell.... the book
and other stuff

Still no UT2004 though... but my birthday is only 13 days after christmas so I guess I can wait :p

·
Registered
10,223 Posts
most of my family is back in poland, but, i got a watch, an mp3 player/usb drive with 256 megs of storage space, and 100 dollars from my uncle who actually visited us with his family as well (been a few years since ive seen em)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts