Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
this is really stupid. more like a discouraging topic. so if i say that ector is doing the most work out of the whole team. dont you think the others would feel discouraged to do work sense they will think oh noone cares that im contributing to the project. everyone in the dolphin team are doing a equal job.

·
Registered
377 Posts
this is really stupid. more like a discouraging topic. so if i say that ector is doing the most work out of the whole team. dont you think the others would feel discouraged to do work sense they will think oh noone cares that im contributing to the project. everyone in the dolphin team are doing a equal job.
+1 :thumb:

·
Locked and Loaded.
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ector... damn I got your name wrong. :p

I'm kind of saddened by how most of you took my thread, I'm not playing favorites or asking who is doing the best job, I was asking WHO WAS THE MOST ACTIVE. I was looking for quantity not quality. It was an honest question, and most of you threw this topic out the window as some sort of flame/spam topic.

Wish forums like these would just answer the question instead of questioning the question.

Thanks for making me bawwwww. :(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.