Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
The one and only
3,658 Posts
americas got some good pros, but a lot of cons.

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
What country (sub division, state, province, territory) do you like in the country most?

I prefer countries like south of France (I wasn't aware that the south of France was its own country) or Canada. Canada seems like a really nice place to live.

Canada is pretty rockin, though I hear Australia is the place to be these days.

·
Your resident reaper...
6,031 Posts
Well, I'd say Canada, but that's really the only place I've lived :p

I would say S.Korea, but being accepted there when you clearly weren't born there could take awhile.

And I have heard Australia is pretty rocking nowadays. My friends brother moved their cause of his fiance and says it's pretty spiffy down under :p

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
I'd say... Canada!:lol: Well, that is only if I can't take my home country:D Its the one that is closest to finland in many ways:

1. Being neighbors with a stupid country, Finland has Sweden!:evil: Canada has USA:lol:
2. Has two languages, Finland has Finnish and Swedish, Canada has English and French(right?)
3. Is situated in northern region, similar climates...
4. Doesn't butt its head into the ther countries business too much.

I could think more with time!:D

One other good thing is that a lot of finnish people live in Canada, those whose grandparents have moved there in the early 1900's for lumber work, so it might be easy to set in.

Another one is japan which might be a good place to live but the fact that I can't speak or read/write Japanese is one of the problems... And then there are the natural hazards like earthquakes, typhoons and volcanoes.

The things I am interested in Japan are games and anime of course but also that the culture reminds Finnish culture, people are independent and kind of "closed", I'm not too fond of hugging or kissing people I just met, heck even shaking hands is sometimes irritating... Then there is the relationship with high-tech and nature.

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
I have to say Australia at the moment, simply beautiful landscape, some good people, awesome coastlines and the wildlife is just plain bonkers. Where I live at the moment is pretty damn awesome, quiet city, brilliant coast, nice mountain range as a backdrop, just beautiful to live in.

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
For me it'd have to be here in Canada, upper middle class part of brazil or Australia. A distant 3rd would be perhaps Germany.

Yeah), but I was born in Kazakhstan(Atbasar..maybe you heard about it)), in this year I had migrate to Russia(CHelyabinsk), now I'm studying here in University:)
My prooF-)
What did Borat pretend was your countries primary export (magnesium? :lol:) and have you memorized Borats version of your national anthem? :lol:

Its nice to see you are taking at least a little positive humor in his satire of your nation :p

Radix865 said:
Another one is japan...

blah blah blah blah blah
excuses excuses excuses
:eek:nthepull yeah yeah quit lieing.... we know the real reason you wanna go to japan... the japanese highschool girls ;)

·
NicE!
57 Posts
What did Borat pretend was your countries primary export (magnesium? :lol:) and have you memorized Borats version of your national anthem? :lol:

Its nice to see you are taking at least a little positive humor in his satire of your nation :p
Of course I have memorized an anthem and full OST set:D
And about nation...I'm not kazakh), I'm Ukrainian, so I like the humour deals that Borat did:D
P.s.In Kazakhstan Borat like a Hitler..or something like this:D

·
The one and only
3,658 Posts
blah asian and euro girls dont shave lol. staying in america :)

·
Schoolboy-type guy
77 Posts
Lol I like to live in south america. most expesific at the end of south america the most south country in world. "Tierra del fuego" this is a state of Argentina. far far far far in the south :D

here or Alaska :emb:

·
!
6,312 Posts
Yeah), but I was born in Kazakhstan(Atbasar..maybe you heard about it)), in this year I had migrate to Russia(CHelyabinsk), now I'm studying here in University:)
My prooF-)
man i was kidding with ya..but nice to meet ya mate/borat:D
blah asian and euro girls dont shave lol. staying in america :)
Northern Asian girls are not beautifuls and you're right they don't shave :lol:

j/k:heh:

·
Shadow of nothing...
6,071 Posts
Canada sounds rather interesting. I find most of the USA fubar-ed. I'd like to visit Japan someday, as well as the UK, Denmark, and Romania. There's just something about the women in Romania that turns me on :heh: When I was a kid, I wanted to go to Papua New Guinea for some unknown reason.

And for some reason, I always wondered what it was like in Kazakhstan.

1 - 20 of 118 Posts