Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering what colognes you guys our there use. I'm currently looking for a new scent, and some suggestions would be great. The cologne I currently have is Tommy. I've heard good things about Acqua di Gio, and a lady just recently suggested one called On El. Any ideas? :thumb:

·
King of the Maggots
4,131 Posts
Well, I use Yardley Gold and it hasn't worked nor has done any harm.... you better try your luck with a good speech ;)

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Curve for Men. ;) Costed me $50 for a small bottle, but it smells amazing. Well, it did come with some after-shave, so it was worth it. :)

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
None. Such a waste of money. Each bottle costs probably less than a cent to make, and they sell it for 50 bucks or whatever.

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
No cologne here. It's a waste of time and money (well, and time can be converted into money, if you know how to do it :p ).

Anyway, I only shave once a week, and that's because my GF does it for me :p

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
Aqua de Gio, smells good, but the scent fades fairly fast. Anyway, i use it rarely, just the Axe deodorant and i'm done :p .

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,358 Posts
I use those deodorants from Avon,..if that counts.... >_>. I have a few bottles of perfume which I didnt use for years by now.

Yours,
-Elly

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
I have some cologne but I never use it. I think if it's not used in moderation it can have the opposite effect its supposed to. I think just a good old shower, a shave, and some deoderant and clean cloths go alot farther than a litre of cologne ever would.

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
Tommy, Polo Sport and Hugo Boss

·
Coffee Demon
2,907 Posts
Cologne? what for? DW smells like fresh baked cookies
j/k

We never felt the need for it. It is too strong for our senses, and it blocks our natural attractive scent.

We do get it as gifts..the last was Hugo Boss...so we wear it at times to make the gift giver happy

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well it's scientifically proven that smell is a very strong memory sense. it's true that overusing cologne has the adverse effect, but used in moderation to create subtle smells does the job. it may not even be THAT noticeable, but makes a note in the subconcious. i've looked at some of the ones you've suggested. i hear hugo is a good one as well as ckbe. i have yet to try them.

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
my uncle bought me mediteranean, it smells awesome!

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
Dark Watcher said:
We never felt the need for it. It is too strong for our senses, and it blocks our natural attractive scent.
Natural scent? B.O.?:p:lol: Just kidding Dark Watcher.;)

Haha. Anyways, I've always found Hugo Boss to be the best. My mom's old boyfriend used to use it and it always smelled nice.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I use Axe also, but the spray-on. The stick doesn't work as well. As far as real cologne my new favorite is Stetson Untamed. Way better than the original, which used to be my favorite. I know it's cheap stuff but I like it.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts