Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you usually wear when you're posting messages?

I usually have some long sleeve shirt and pants on because it's pretty cold in the basement. I'm currently wearing nothing but underwear because I can't sleep and decided to go do some surfing to get myself asleep. (I believe that definitely qualifies as too much information, but I'm shivering and just had to share. :p)

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
All sorts of clothes. Sometimes tracksuit (whenever I return after playing tennis), Sometimes kurta pyjama (before sleep), Sometimes shorts etc etc...

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Regular clothes if I'm at work, housecoat when I'm at home merely because it's the night and I always take a shower before getting into the net (which at the same time is the step previous to going to bed)...

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,478 Posts
always black Clothes,thats all I have,Black Clothes.Alot of people thinks I'm always wearing the same thing but they're wrong.My Drawers are full of black clothes. :dead:

·
Registered
416 Posts
ô_o *giggle* xD
at home I >lend< me shorts and big size shirts xþ
but mostly i post at work and at the moment i wear thick clothing (last week fall the first snow -.-' ...)

·
Registered
907 Posts
clothes ...usually :p
cause i´m not posting at too weired times, at least i hope so ^_~
wbr Shin Gouki

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Regular clothes while I'm at work, shorts and a t-shirt while I'm at home. I don't care about clothes, really :p

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
Combats and a T-Shirt after I get back from work. Shorts the rest of the time.

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
pink underware for you know who *looks at kaiser* :p

now going serius, jeans and a t-shirt

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Normally some jeans and a longsleeve.

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
clothes, what else?

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
A monkey suit? :p

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
lol

btw: I guess I could be wearing "nothing but air" :)

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Well I always post from the same place 99% of the time, and I'm usually wearing jeans, and either a tshirt or other type of shirt ... I dunno :p Eh, Like Kirby said normal clothes In the summer i'm always wearing sorts cuz my office gets soooo hot. But in the winter it's a diferent story :D

1 - 20 of 57 Posts