Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
if you can start the game then you won't have many problems... if you do meet problems along the way, press f4...i think

for other problems, you'd have to be really specific and we'll try to help you after that... and remember to POST YOUR SYSTEM SETTINGS!!

·
Premium Member
8,592 Posts
Originally posted by Zídanee
Just wonderin, if you used a PAL/NTSC Select patch on FF9 could you run it through ePSXe. I use it with a modded PSX...
Maybe, but it could create more problems.. I am already at the end of disk3 of FF9 with little to zero problems.. :) Here is a screenshot for ya..

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
heres a sample of a problem while im playing the game and ived reach the last boss and suddenly the game crashes...

that destroyed my game...

heres te last boss after that puFF!!!

CRASH if someone can help me (i hope)

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Ryos i got my game workin now...

you the main problem of game right it crashes in many oarts of the game like me...

i thought i couldnt finish cause it crashes right after i defeated the last boss but i found a way to fix this bug...

just use the epsxecutor and enable all misc. settings and disable the cd-rom status and i got the game workin...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.