Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like to know about the best new ones besides neo rage x and where can i find them?

·
&-)---|--<
8,586 Posts
dude.. where have you been? Get nebula or WinKawaks.. Both are way better than neoragex in my opinion.. They use the mame named romsets so the roms will run on mame, nebula, and winkawaks.. Nebula and winkawaks also has some cool video blitters.. Too many to list.. They make the game look fantastic.. Mame doesn't have video blitter yet.. well it just has scanlines, but Nebula and winkawaks has more.. Plus these three emus uses kaillera which allows people to play online against each other with near perfect gameplay.. (with a good connection and speed, but even people using 56k have been able to get a good game goin).. I would like to also mention that these three emus also run CApcom cps2 games.. Mame runs 3000+ arcade games.. Here is a shot of a Garou Mark of the Wolves running on Nebula with one of the cool video blitters.. Neoragex doesn't have this blitter.. Find all neogeo emulators at www.zophar.net

·
Registered
204 Posts
Whats the system requirements for those neogeo emulators? I have an amd k6-2 and tnt2 m64. Do you think it will run fine in my comp?

·
Registered
775 Posts
metal slug games differ from 12megs to 18-20 megs
as for kof'2000, it's not perfectly out, but kof'99 is like 76megs
the kof'99 (protoype) is around 30 something megs.

·
Registered
204 Posts
76megs:eek: :eek: :eek: I thought their just around 10-20 megs.
Anyway, whats the difference between the prototype KOF'99 and the other KOF'99?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts