Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I am trying to run Crash Twinsanity running PCSX2 from an ISO file using the Linuz ISO plugin. Once I click the Run CD/DVD, after the inicial bios display I get a blank black screen and after waiting for a while I get the following message on the console: HUNG timeout=0:1:30
This is happening on EACH game I am trying to run. I tried using the GSdx 0.1.15 / 0.1.14 SSSE3 and the ZeroGS Graphics as well. Same goes for all..

My configuration is: core2 duo t5450 1.66Ghz, 1Gb of ram, GeForce8400M GS.
I know that my notebook is kind of old for emulating games but.. it does not start at all. I used the ePSXe emulator running Tekken 2 and Crash with no problems at all. Am I doing something wrong in the PCSX2 configuration? I am setting a windowed resolution & D3D9 hardware renderer. Any help on this would be appreciated, thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. After updating the directX, I got it to work. Guess I have to find the optimal configuration now. Is there a way to use the ZeroGS plugin along with the Linuz ISO plugin because I get a CDVD error when trying that.

·
troubleshooter
7,514 Posts
Thanks. After updating the directX, I got it to work. Guess I have to find the optimal configuration now. Is there a way to use the ZeroGS plugin along with the Linuz ISO plugin because I get a CDVD error when trying that.

that is not supposed to happen, try messing around with the zeroGS advanced settings one by one to see it it works.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.