Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: i know that

i know about that but was just thinking that whether it was not possible to make the modifications in the previous forum instead of constructing a new one hmmmmmmm

O

·
0 Posts
Re:

Bobbi created a new board to eliminate all the problems we had with Ultraboard. Also the new board is much faster and we get to use all these neat options.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re:

thats true its super fast though and im having a fun time posting as well...once again bobbi ...u the man...... :D

·
Registered
168 Posts
moving ubb format files and converting all those therads to vB will take 4ever ( believe me) - and look at how big the psxemu board is... Besides we need a fresh start...

B

·
0 Posts
Actually, it would go pretty quick to convert the files when it'd be UBB, as vB comes with a converter for these ...
But the old board is UB (UltraBoard) and there's no converter for that one yet. But like I said, that fresh start should be pretty good as it cleans up the board once again :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Well I'm not sure I like the lack of organazation in the new forum. Wasn't the old forum seperated into
three categories distinguishing between software, troubleshooting, and general. Call me silly but it seems
as if the current form will make information harder to decipher through.

Time to get off the soap box
dock

·
Registered
253 Posts
unknown4x, there's a big difference. UBB stands for Ultimate Bulliten Board, which is owned by Infopop, their website is www.infopop.com I think that UBB is a ripoff, costing at least $200-500. UB, however stands for Ultraboard, owned by Ultrascripts (if I'm not mistaken) their website is at www.ub2k.com So the difference is that they're two almost completely seperate things, other than they're both Message Boards.

S

·
0 Posts
All new thing take getting used to, Dock. Bobbi did what he thought was best and he is right. This board is a lot more fun to use, easier to use, at least to me, and much much faster than the old board. Maybe if there are things that need changing, Bobbi will change them as he sees fit. But until then, use the new board and enjoy it, I'm sure it will grow on on you. It already has on many many of us, myself included.
Ice2hot, nice to hear from you. Yeah, it's to bad about the old posts, but look at the fun we'll all have doing it over again. Also, think of how many posts I had and then look where I'm at now. This just means I'll have to keep busy and get back up there again. Take care.;)
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol thats true but shouldnt be a prob for u though ure already mod its us pll that have to come up with something worth while to make mods :heh:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts