Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys! I am an actual game addict. I’m keen on all kinds of games. Not only are game consoles my thing but also board games. Uno is my top 1. What is yours?

·
Registered
4 Posts
uno is great when it comes to ruin friendships thats true
but the best one in my opinion is cluedo (kids those days call it among us)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Uno is definitely a classic!

I'm a big fan of Coup, there are several character cards which each give the player holding them certain actions they can perform. No one knows what cards each other have and you're allowed to lie and perform an action with a card not in your set. Other players can call your bluff and then you have to prove it. There's obviously a bit more to it but it's pretty easy to pick up and a lot of fun for various group sizes. Think the full name is Coup (The Dystopian Universe), definitely recommend!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I love playing DND. I've been a fan of this game since I was a kid. And my father, whom I adore, showed me this game. This is a board game in the RPG genre, and it's not even a game but a setting. So you can create your own game in this style, can you imagine? I remember how I taught every ability of the classes ten years ago because there was no such information on the Internet. And so, I decided to create my own game because I started studying to be a programmer, and I have the necessary knowledge for this. And since I want to make my universe in the style of DND, I started to re-teach the abilities of the classes on this site D&D 5e Spells Guide. So try it, maybe you'll like it!

·
Registered
562 Posts
UNO, Chess (Malay version - Catur), Checkers (Malay version - Dam), Monopoly (Malay version - Saidina), Scrabble (Malay version - Sahibba), Mastermind, Battleship etc

1 - 5 of 5 Posts