Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i don't quite know my system information yet because i am not at home at the moment but whenever i try to open the emulator it displays an error i don't know why but it happens every time

if this is the case is there another wii emulator

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
then how do i get it to work do i just click and play (with addition to the blue tooth adapter and the wii motes) or do i have to setup some things first before i get started

·
Premium Member
5,933 Posts
What are your system specifications?

You also need to dump the game images from your Wii or Gamecube, a PC can not read the discs directly.

Once we know if your system is capable of even running Dolphin, then we can offer additional advice and information..

·
Join the Dark Side!!
266 Posts
also to play Wii games you need the MASTERKEY.BIN file, you need to dump it from your Wii console.

·
Join the Dark Side!!
266 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
my system specifications are

system:
microsoft windows xp
home edition
version 2002
service pack 3

with AMD Athlon processor
1.40ghz ad 512 MB of ram

ad my graphics card is
NVIDIA GeForce2 GTS/GeForce2 Pro

will the program even run on my machine

·
Premium Member
5,933 Posts
Lol, you aren't going to be able to run this emulator at all not even at it's slowest. Hell your PC can't even handle PC games newer than the year 2003/2004/2005..

I would stick to playing on your Wii or Gamcube with your games unless you are willing to fork money over for an expensive upgrade that will run about $600 - $800 to play games on Dolphin halfway decently. In the end the actual Gamecube/Wii + games will be a much cheaper solution.

I'm sorry but that's the sad reality of it, your PC is too ancient to consider running anything else other than really old PC games that don't use shaders or Hardware T & L. Don't expect to be able to use CPU/GPU intensive emulators like Pcsx2 or Dolphin that require a fairly strong dual core cpu and a graphics card that supports Pixel/Vertex shading 2.0 or better. ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
but ill it work on my dad's computer

Windows vista Home premium

intel cor duo 2.0ghz
2038 ram
32 bit

system_____
HP Pavilion dv6000

·
Registered
8 Posts
don't mean to bring back dead thread, but i was just wondering if my computer has a good chance at some full speed wii games
my specs are:
[email protected] (can OC to 3.6-3.8 if needed)
4GB ram
radeon HD 4850
windows vista ultimate x64

·
I OWN DOLPHIN O_O
101 Posts
don't mean to bring back dead thread, but i was just wondering if my computer has a good chance at some full speed wii games
my specs are:
[email protected] (can OC to 3.6-3.8 if needed)
4GB ram
radeon HD 4850
windows vista ultimate x64
LOL, thats more than enough XD

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have...
amd athlon 64 x2 dual core
2GB ram
2.6 GHZ processor
9400 GT 512 mb video card.......
but games are till slow please some one tell me how to fast it???

·
Emulator user since 2006
109 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts