Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
He was a semi-decent guitarist of a semi-poor band.

Can't you see my excitement, dripping from my pores?

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Linkin Park was terrible live, they didn't sound very inthusiastic (god I can't spell). they sounded like they didn't even wanna be there (which I'm sure they didn't ;) )

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I've heard Linkin Park is great live. But the problem with their music is that so much of the greatness in it comes from the little electronic background noises added in the studio - which they can't really do live.

Where'd you see 'em, Asz?

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Bah, no bands are good at big huge concerts. I saw em at Jamboree 2001 and they kinda sucked... but that's probably because we were about 100 yards away and the acoustics in that theater are horrible. *shrug* In any case, they still whoop Limp Bizkit any day.

[edit] 500th post ;)

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Originally posted by Asz
Congradulations.
Asz: Who are they? the Kinki Kids? :confused:

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Originally posted by Keiichi

Asz: Who are they? the Kinki Kids? :confused:
I don't even want to know. Good god. I'm scarred for life. :dead: Jeez, it's like the Spice Girls, only more so and Japanese to boot.

·
In limbo
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This band 0wnz me.

Some ppl don't like 'em coz they wear masks. Some ppl think they're freaks. Some ppl don't like 'em coz they're loud. I don't give a phuck!:fingers: :fingers: :fingers:

·
Emulation student
168 Posts
cant do it live?

Originally posted by Asfaloth
I've heard Linkin Park is great live. But the problem with their music is that so much of the greatness in it comes from the little electronic background noises added in the studio - which they can't really do live.

Where'd you see 'em, Asz?
ever see chemical brothers or 808state or prototype909 (to name a few...)
it can be done live

1 - 15 of 15 Posts