Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello world,<br><br>As you can see, it appears that something changed ... when you expected to find good old PSXEmu here, this might be somewhat of a surprise to you. After over one year of planning (notice that planning and working on something isn't the same), and two months of hard work, NGEmu is finally opened, exactly two years after we launched our first big homepage, PSXEmu, with it's first design.<br>Now, first of, I think we should give you a quick introduction on what this is all about : NGemu itself stands for Next-Gen Emulation (not Nothing Good, not Neo Geo, it's really Next-Gen), including right now, but not limited to emulation of and on the following consoles : Sony's Playstation 1, Nintendo's N64, Sega's Dreamcast, Nintendo's Gameboy advanced and Sega's saturn console. From now on, we'll focus on those consoles, what should hopefully allow us to introduce you more into emulation of those consoles than you've been used to until now - and to offer you a resource for most problems, questions or just to hang around.<br><br>In the last few months, where we've been actively working on NGEmu, several people have played an important role, and are responsible for this site being what it is today. Here's a list introducing them; while I always tried to write down anyone, it's easily possible I've missed someone, so please excuse me when you aren't listed here :<ul><li><b>Thorgal -</b> Design, concepts, ideas, content - he had his hands everywhere in the creation of NGEmu, and this site certainly wouldn't be reality without him - thanks for everything mate !!<br><li><b>_Bnu -</b> One of the cool new features you're able to use on NGEmu is a powerful and nice compatibility list. Bnu is the main programmer behind it and has spent several evenings in order to finish it. Thanks for this amazing piece of work!<br><li><b>Jandaman -</b> While we still worked on EmuHQ we got to know each other - he was working on his UltraHLE page back there, which is now, in big parts, featured at NGEmu. Thanks for allowing us to take it, saved us a lot of work !<br><li><b>Psychojak -</b>Taking screenshots is an amazing work - Psychojak gave us tons of them and allowed us to use them in the PCSX section - thanks a lot !<br><li><b>EmuManiac - </b>Same as above - allowing us to take some of his TR64 and Nemu64 shots, he saved us a lot of time and allowed us to concentrate on other stuff - thanks man!<br><li><b>The PSXEmu crew - </b>Not all followed us over to NGEmu ... thanks to everyone who spent his time on our old page, it was actually an amazingly nice time with all of you !<br><li><b>Fluffy and GopherBroke - </b>For being the best workers to assist us in the creation of NGEmu ... would everyone have worked that much, we would have been in done in half of the time - thanks for the motivation!</ul>So much for that. What will await you @ NGEmu, what's already featured and what are we still working on ? Read the following posts to find more about all this. The other members will certainly introduce themself later, including some details about the sections they are working on now, and the most interresting features from those. If you don't know me yet, I am Bobbi, webmaster of NGEmu, formal PSXEmu and the bleem! support page. I am 18 years old and have been into the emulation scene for nearly 3 years now, and I enjoyed every second so far.<br><br>Much stuff I wanted to include is still missing on the page though, but I think more content wasn't really possible in that short amount of time, and I'm quite satisfied with it. More stuff will be added during the following weeks in all sections. When just being at that topic .. when browsing through this page you will see that it's impossible to run that page with our current, small staff. Therefor, we are again looking for skilled staff members ... when you're certain that you are the person for this (references pls ? =P) you can already mail me, otherwise just reply to the post we will have up soon about this. <br><br>Well, thanks for visiting NGEmu and I hope you will enjoy your stay - we'll do our best to keep you updated on everything next-gen related in the future.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Way too go Bobbi & Co

Hey Bobbi, remember me ??
Just wanted too congrats on this nice site, I really love it ;)
If you need news posters I could jump onboard if you wanna...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts