Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I recently tried SF Alpha 3 (bin file) with my ePSXe emulator, and it worked even better than I had hoped (speed and sound are both good), except for one thing. For some reason whenever Guy is selected as a fighter (either by first player or by comp) the match will freeze within about ten seconds of fighting. The emulator still seems to be functioning as I can escape without any problems and there are no unusual readouts in the DOS box. (I'm not sure what this means, as I would have expected some error messages to be displayed)

Secondly, whenever E. Honda is selected as a character, the loading screen will appear and then the emulator will freeze without ever entering the match. Again I can escape and restart without problem. As far as I know, these two are the only fighters that give the emulator some sort of problem.

I am mystified as to what this means, if it is indicitive of a particular problem with my emulator setup, or as to what to do to solve it. Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated as I am stumped.

Thanks much!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts