Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a couple problems with FF8 running in the epsxe. The first one is whenever I enter a town the control screws up (ex: Up=left, Right=up) but in the map, battles and everywhere else it works fine. The second is when I try to use the magic to cure my party members in the menu screen it says delete magic and will not let me cure. I have Windows ME, Geforce2 mx400 and I'm controlling the games with a Wingman Rumble pad (the vibration does not work either) that I'm sure I configured correctly because the game is almost flawless in graphics and control. Is this a common issue and has it already been answered? And I am current on all the plug-ins and bios'.

·
Registered
9,992 Posts
I have the same pad and it is working without any problems. First up make sure that you are using the latest Logitech drivers, not the ones that come with windows as these do not support rumble and gave me similar hassles. (I have XP so I'm not to sure if this applies to ME but I'm mentioning it just in case). Then set up the pad as shown below. These settings should also get the rumble working. I have highlighted the important bits.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the same settings as you. And I know it isn't the discs problem because I played it through many a time on my Psx. I do have the latest logitech drivers installed. Ill just try a clean install of the epsxe. Thanks anyway.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.