Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
During some "press select" sections of the game where i press select and a picture of your character would pop up and say things. Well, the issue here is the speech doesn't come out at all, all I see are the texts. I've already tried the latest versions of SPU2-X, P.e.O.p. spu2, and zero-spu2 and none helped. This is the only issue I'm having. Please help.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
buy a ps 2 before playing the emu, havent you heard of that rule... maybe you dont even own the game too....

one of the main reasons say you must own a ps2, aside piracy and not to rip off sony out of their hardware sales, is because of you who dont test the game on real system did you, because if you did you would realise there are no voices in the english releases when you press select, its only in the jap version...

so before asking any more support for pcsx2 in this forum buy a ps2 and dump its bios for use in the emu, see ya

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.