Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys,
i have "again" a problem with netowrks :heh: but this time it is really strange one...i hope it can be solved..anyway,the problem happens only with a specific game which is"winnig eleven seven super league" by Konami..the game runs smoothly on both my computerand my brother's ...
the problem actually happens after few minutes from the match.. it acts
weird..i mean as if the connection is lost but still exist somehow between us.. for example ,i score a goal and go to mybrother's computer to surprisingly find that i didn't score a thing.. also there is this weird thing happen along with the problem,my brother may,on his computer, commit a foul against me,but on my computeri will be playing a corner!!...the strange thing is that when i press"long pass" for exampletwo actions happen at the same time"i play the foul on my brother's computer and i play
the corner on my computer oO !!!!"i checked the setting for GPU,SPU and CDROM...but they were identical..so what would be the problem???

i use kaillera client 0.9 and cyper pad 1.3..on windows xp..

thanks..

·
Premium Member
6,341 Posts
It sounds like it's just getting desynced. Are both computers using the exact same plugins? Are any other bandwidth-using programs open while you're playing the game?

Edit: I took a look at the CyberPad website and saw this on it.
CyberPad 1.4 beta release note said:
...I've also talked with Calb (one of the ePSXe authors) about the sync-problem, which sometimes occur.
He said, that only the sound-plugin affect the sync (if the cd's you are using are not damaged, for sure). That's because the SPUIRQs depends on the PC-CPU, and this can be different for both computers. So the best way to have the game sync for a long time, is to disable the sound.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,978 Posts
well your best bet is to disable the sound like n_w said, also make an ISO out of it. i tried playing THPS2 on my network off CDs and it became desynced in a matter of a few minutes

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys...i will give it a try...BTW,i never play from cds..i make iso for
both computers for any PS game i play...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts