Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Emu Author
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not exactly an expert with directx so not sure why this is happening. when i used sdl in my emulator it worked fine but with directx, there is part of a line that refuses to render, i checked for whats being passed into my set pixel function and outputted it into a console window and it shows perfectly yet when rendered it wont.

its not the texture i am rendering to as i can flip the texture upside down and whats missing will be in same spot but it will be on the top of the texture than. but if i set all pixels to a single color, it has no lines missing at that point either.

image of problem is here: (could not get it to let me attach it)
http://forums.ngemu.com/web-develop...-my-next-emulation-project-3.html#post1613480

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
how are you preparing the frame?

·
Emu Author
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
at the start of my call to create my cpu core class, i create a square using 2 triangles of type transformedtextured so i can use my texture i create to render on top of it, which is not touched again after created. in my vblank function where all rendering is done, i lock the texture and than i do a for loop to pass through all video memory and write the values to the texture than i unlock it and pass the data to my rendering function and than invalidate the window to update the display, i can post some code if you'd like to look it over?

Edit: i managed to fix the bug, it was to do with my screen set up, its perfect now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.