Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I've searched the net relentlessly for a solution to this headache but I just can't seem to find one, so maybe someone here can help me.

I'm playing Shenmue II in NullDC v1.0.0 beta 1.6 using an Xbox 360 wired controller and the game plays fine, except when I reach the point in the game where I learn the Iron Palm and one of the Wude. Everything's fine at first when I do the move, but when I am instructed to cover the ground with leaves it seems the A and X buttons stop responding and the only button that does respond is the B button. The analog is also wonky when I use it to move Ryo; he turns to the left repeatedly, but that's not such a big deal, as I can use the D-pad but the other problem keeps me from progressing pretty much unless I switch back to the keyboard, which I suck at playing with one. Has anyone else experienced this? I suppose it could be my controller but I had the same problem with another Xbox 360 controller and we just recently got this one. If you have a solution, please let me know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.