Varnisha Kalra· Registered
I'm sorry but you're basically saying "be perfect". Which is entirely true but slightly unrealistic.There are a few qualities that make you a better developer. Great developers productivity is three times more than that of an average developer. There are few qualities that a web developer possess that shifts him from great developers to the list of great developers. Below I’m mentioning those essential qualities for a Web Developer:-
I have gone through n no. of Web and app Development company . There team lack in one or the other thing in their technical team. But when I visited Squareboat an IT company. Their tech professionals possess quite similar qualities and provide the best of services.
- Positive Approach: A great developer cares about your product like his own as he knows a client has invested his/her money so as to achieve a particular benefit. So, it is important that a developer feels his responsibility for making the best product for the client. A great developer makes sure his ego doesn’t come in the way while taking the feedback from the client.
- Amazing Communication Skills: It is very important to have amazing communication skills as a client will only give the project to you and your company if he finds you promising. It is very important for a developer to understand the clients' problems and explain to him the solution as it is not mandatory that a client is of tech niche he/she can be a normal business owner.
- Manage time and task: Once you get the project it is important to deliver the services on-time and also by maintaining the standard of services. A great developer possesses strong work ethics.
- Quick Learning Ability: As we know the technology updates daily. So a great developer has the ability to adapt to the changing technology. He should have a learning nature.
- Deep Technical Experience: He should have deep technical knowledge and experience and always open to new opportunities.
Can I replicate this site by learning HTML and CSS. I am new in the field of web developement. So it will be helpful to me.HTML and CSS are the basic skills you must have developed rest you will learn by practicing it