Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Maybe I'm a Lion
5,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We do try to get x360c working with as many games as possible, but short of breaking the law, many newer titles are simply too expensive for us to get our hands on.

We do not currently have a donation address, but if games can be somehow made available to us, either via gifting on steam, or through Team Viewer sessions, it gives us an opportunity to look at and identify what could be going wrong.

·
Registered
16 Posts
My comment sound funny to me too when i re-read .
What i meant to say, is that i have a large game library at my disposal but not installed(i have installed and play like 2-3 games).
So if you would like ANY particular game tested, i can install it and give you teamviewer access so you have your way with it.
Hope that clears out my not so intelligent looking previous post :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
x360ce doesn't work for Overcooked.
Can you add Overcooked somehow to compatiblity list? I have it downloaded so we can do something through Team Viewer,or u can help me enable it on x360ce?
I am pretty sad that I bought game and now I play it because of gamepads and ****.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Kind of late, but:

It kind of works.
Overcooked recognizes (with help of x360ce, of course) my USB-Joystick, XBox360 (wireless) and Keyboard at the same time.

Only problem I've got (at least last time. Could not test it again):
When I add a Xbox One controller (wireless) to the setup, it completely fucks it up and the game only recognizes the xbone controller.
x360ce sees 4 controllers of which 3 are controlled by the Xbone and one is controlled by my USB-Joystick. Xbox360 controllers (wired & wireless) are completely ignored by x360ce and I've got no idea how to fix it manually (like re-assign a virtual controller to the real one). Each controller in x360ce is named correctly though, but in the end everyone listens to a single Xbox One controller

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone
I'm very interested in gettin Madden 19 on the PC working properly with my Nintendo Switch Controller. In the 360ce software the mapping looks perfect, but ingame the bottons are not working like in the sceme. Most of the buttons seem to have no function except trigger left and right which mimic the A and B button. I would offer to get access through me to the game via teamviewer.
Glad to see some advice to get it workin.
Best

1 - 12 of 12 Posts