Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since everyone seems to get nice answers from the developers, id be curious if anyone could shed some light on the fact that Wave Race Blue Storm just doesn't do anything once you select a game (non menu type) option on the menu.

The game loads very nicely other then the fact the audio is constantly skipping until you go to load something, then it plays fine till the screen shows and it continues to skip again. And the menus and sound effects work perfectly.

As far as I know, the graphics quality has improved over the coarse of the emu and looks pretty much spot on, but I haven't seen a SVN that can get passed the menu (I think into the character selection is the next step). Theres no crash or anything, it just stops, and when it does the music then plays fine (no skipping). The only visible sign of a crash is the frame rate halts at where it was 30 or whatever.

Would be sweet if someone could shed some light :).

Hope everyone is having a good holiday. :thumb:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hello,

The problem is still there and I create a topic on the official forum but nobody seems worried meaning.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Great game, see if i can get my hand on it and test it .

·
Registered
144 Posts
Someone mind uploading that Dolphin Build to a more reliable site? The site doesn't work for me and constantly tries to redirect me to other sites to install software on my machine. Not a good site to share uploads with.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Two questions.

1. The info says Problems: needs the frame cheats from ini. What does this mean and how do I do it?

2. Under game properties I can set Zelda bloom hack, but it has no effect unless I set it in global video plugin setting. Usually game specific setting work in properties. Why can't I enable this hack for just this game?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts