Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got 1.7.0 right now...I forget what version I used to have, but I distinctly remember there being some button that would let you speed up the game a lot...very useful for getting through those slow parts...but I can't seem to find it now. Any help?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These are available in Pete's graphic plugins.
Ingame, you just have to display the switches at the top (with "delete"), then toggle down the leftmost pick to '0' with "home"/"end" (no framelimiting). Reput to '2' to return to normal speed.
Well that seems like one way to do it...but now that I think about it, I was able to have it speed up just by holding down the space bar, and when I released it it went back to normal...

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
yeah that sounds like psx. in epsxe you can disable/enable the internal FPS limiter with the F4 key though.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Actually such feature exists for ePSXe as well, although it depends on which plugin are you using. I didn't have it before and I have it now.
Here's a pic (you can see the name of the plugin):

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
yeah that will toggle the plugin limiter only though, the internal limiter found in 1.7.0 (toggled with the F4 key) can still be working so if you want to speed the game up you need to have both of them turned off.

and just in case anyone is having trouble trying to find how to get that menu that is shown above open, you need to look for the "..." button in the framerate section, click it and it will bring that menu up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts