Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
svn 2276

I get this warning (Your GCM/ISO file seems to be invalid (invalid country)) whenever I try to launch a pal image of tales of symphonia.

How could I fix this please?

·
Mr. Technological
5,933 Posts
This error or problem is because your image is most likely corrupted due to an improper dump, there is probably nothing that can be done short of dumping it again..

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This error or problem is because your image is most likely corrupted due to an improper dump, there is probably nothing that can be done short of dumping it again..
I compared my iso with several isos floating around internet from different sources ad they all have the same crc32 : 0x5faf5aee for disc 1

I doubt we all made the same bad dump...

·
Mr. Technological
5,933 Posts
Well there's no other thing I know of that would give this error, 99% of the time people get this error due to improper dumps and a corrupted image.

Setting the language in the IPL settings shouldn't be needed, as I never had to do this for my games.

What game is it, and what happens when you try to boot it in Dolphin?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sorry to revive an old Thread.

Which language is you GC iso ?

I had the same exact problem with the italian version of the game, and with the last svn on dolphin it is fixed.

Here th elink of the the thread on the official Dolphin forum:

Dolphin-emu - Discussion Forum: Your GC/ISO file seems to be invalid (invalid country)

Hope this help with similar problem too.

Maybe shouldn't this solution to be put as a Sticky "BUG SOLVED" ? Since i think ti helps the devleopment of Dolphin and it's really a common problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts