Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I've been having trouble with this game for actually a few years now and never had this issue resolved and would like some input. I get quite a ways into this game, for those that know it I get to where you have the two different options to go into Zhufbar. Gromms Gate and Listening Gate I believe they are called. After I get the troops selected and go on my way, the loading screen freezes and just sticks with about an inch left in the loading bar. At first i figured it was the disc, but i just recently came across another disc and tried loading my old save file, why i still had it is beyond me lol. Sure enough when i got everything selected it happened again.

Now I have tried swapping the discs during this point where it freezes, and I have also tried different playstations thinking it was the console. But to no avail this problem still ensues. I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if there is a way to get past it. Or am I just stuck outside the gates of Zhufbar, clueless as to what fate awaits it? Thank you for any and all input.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.