Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we are once again at war with Gaza...ain't that a surprize...
This is really starting to get to me...and I'm not even authorized to launch for crying out loud!
I've got a feeling this will never end...
It's just like Vietnam, except for the fact that unlike the USMC forces, we're not allowed to retreat anywhere...
I just hope that the new administration will be reasonable, and not maniacle...I sympathize with all the dead and wounded palestinians, but it was they who chose hamas as their leaders, and now they'll have to face the consequences of that choise...

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
Straw:

• plant fiber used e.g. for making baskets and hats or as fodder
  • chaff: material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds
  • cover or provide with or as if with straw; "cows were strawed to weather the snowstorm"
  • pale yellow: a variable yellow tint; dull yellow, often diluted with white
  • strew: spread by scattering ("straw" is archaic); "strew toys all over the carpet"
  • a thin paper or plastic tube used to suck liquids into the mouth
  • of a pale yellow color like straw; straw-colored

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
LOL. Good post, but another type of straw aint listed, and thats the one i want to talk to dimensional about :p

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
Straw:

• plant fiber used e.g. for making baskets and hats or as fodder
  • chaff: material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds
  • cover or provide with or as if with straw; "cows were strawed to weather the snowstorm"
  • pale yellow: a variable yellow tint; dull yellow, often diluted with white
  • strew: spread by scattering ("straw" is archaic); "strew toys all over the carpet"
  • a thin paper or plastic tube used to suck liquids into the mouth
  • of a pale yellow color like straw; straw-colored
^ Captain Obvious :p

·
!
6,312 Posts
well well well well...look dimentionalrift i don't wanna talk about politics here but your country wanna rules Jerusalem and NO WAY they let them do that..so they choose Hamas as defender of Al-quds(and don't say Hamas is terrorist organization plz) your army is the terrorist organization,killing innocent people,women and children....and one thing Al-quds is capital of Palestine whether ur country like it or not....that's imo

·
Lurker
321 Posts
"You're basically killing each other to see who's got the better imaginary friend." ~ Richard Jeni

Anyone who thinks either side is more innocent than the other in this situation is delusional.

·
Registered
182 Posts
well well well well...look dimentionalrift i don't wanna talk about politics here but your country wanna rules Jerusalem and NO WAY they let them do that..so they choose Hamas as defender of Al-quds(and don't say Hamas is terrorist organization plz) your army is the terrorist organization,killing innocent people,women and children....and one thing Al-quds is capital of Palestine whether ur country like it or not....that's imo
I agree this opinion

·
Lurker
321 Posts
Who owned the land first??
I actually consider that less relevant considering how often most land masses have changed hands. (by that rule, the united states should be owned by the Native Americans) That being said, whether an actual political entity or not, the land has been known as "Palestine" for a very long time, before it was an official mandate. But to say that the jews should have no claim to part of the region is still somewhat wrong as they too have a very long history there.

What I was saying is that neither side is willing to redraw the map so to speak to allow the other side an internationally recognized portion of the land. That is the underlying fault of both sides, even if one side is much more violent, by not willing to negotiate, the less violent side is still at fault.

·
The one and only
3,658 Posts
death to religion

·
Lurker
321 Posts
Historically, who owned it first by conquest then?
I have no idea. Like I said, prior ownership is less relevant to me. If you have an established civilization living in an area, you cant just uproot the current generation and expel them from the country just because another civilization has lived there slightly longer. Thats simply inhuman. Of course, so is saying "yes you can live here, but you have no say in government and we can bulldoze your house and replace it with settlements for our people." Which is exactly what the Israelis are currently doing.

·
Banned
2,817 Posts
You know, Israel just keep going with this **** because there are certain countries that back it up. For some reason or another, the guys on the top don't want peace in that region. Maybe there's somehing over there that nobody knows, only a few people. WTF is so worthy of all that war ? There's gotta be something, people can't be that stupid as to go to a war over nothing.

·
Lurker
321 Posts
You know, Israel just keep going with this **** because there are certain countries that back it up. For some reason or another, the guys on the top don't want peace in that region. Maybe there's somehing over there that nobody knows, only a few people. WTF is so worthy of all that war ? There's gotta be something, people can't be that stupid as to go to a war over nothing.
They were doing it long before they had support from major powers like the U.S.

Irgun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
but why.......there seems to be no clear reason for it......there arent oil fields there.......
they make millions of people suffer just because they want a piece of holy land or something.......<i would say stfu to them.......>

1 - 20 of 193 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.