Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
i dont see how it is stalking, thats a little exaggerated, isnt it?
nothing indicates that he is still alive either.

btw over the past months, i notice quite a few topics about what happened to him.

seems like every time someone asks about it people get annoyed. so would it not be a good idea to at least try to find out, so as to prevent other people from asking the same question from time to time on here?

·
Registered
828 Posts
... e-stalking?
Nothing indicates he is either deceased or serving for life somewhere, so the point in that would be close to none.
If M.Korth doesnt want to be contacted, then its as explicit as can be. Email adress wasnt really scrambled in the past for no reason (emails from non-devs and non-dev matters were always hardly welcomed).
The point of the letter is to actually know if he's alright, and if he's at his home. If it returns unable to send, then we know something bad happened to him. Otherwise, he may:
1. have found a job where he's quite busy
2. be working on some DS feature like wifi or flash cart
3. be in China to try and buy a DSi
4. just have wanted to stop NO$GBA

I prefer being optimistic. I really hope the letter won't return unable to send.

i dont see how it is stalking, thats a little exaggerated, isnt it?
nothing indicates that he is still alive either.

btw over the past months, i notice quite a few topics about what happened to him.

seems like every time someone asks about it people get annoyed. so would it not be a good idea to at least try to find out, so as to prevent other people from asking the same question from time to time on here?
Sure!

·
Registered
258 Posts
... e-stalking?
Sending mail is stalking? By that logic just sending an email or an instant message is stalking too then. Infact posting this reply to you is probably stalking..

Oh dear someone arrest me now! And arrest all these people for actually caring about him!

That being said he probably won't reply or anything, when I visited his page he seemed like the kind of guy that wants to sit in his cave alone and not be disturbed, only communicating with others 'in the DS know'.

And let's not kid ourselves here, you guys just want to pester him so he'll keep developing the emu. ; )

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,364 Posts
To me, sending a mail is an indirect way of stalking someone. I mean, if someone you don't know sends you a mail asking "are you doing well?" or anything along those lines, you would most likely say "wtf, is this a prank of some sort?"

As for anyone saying that they care about him... I highly doubt they actually do. Most likely they care about the progress of the emulator more than his well being.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Let me clarify. Whatever the reason may be for no new no$gba versions does not affect the fact that there are no no versions in any way.

If he's dead, there will be no versions.
If he's in jail, there will be no new versions.
If he's on holiday there will be no new versions at least until he returns.
If he's got a job there will be no new versions unless he finally gets a bit of free time.
If he's stuck on some feature there will be no new versions until he finally gets past it.

As you can see whatever the reason may be there are two constants, no new version, and no certainty of a new version and all speculation will not change either of these two facts.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.