1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G4 techtv's news about PSP's battery life:

http://www.g4techtv.com/pulse/episodes/3638/Week_of_110504.html

PREMIERE DATE: 11/5/2004
NEXT AIRING: 11/6/2004 8pm ET / 5pm PTWeek of 11.05.04Today on Pulse, the elections are over but that doesn't mean we can't continue to campaign for your viewership! Whether you're elated or distraught at the results of Tuesday's events, relax and soak in the games and tech. Playstation-owning fans of the Resident Evil series will certainly have something to celebrate with the announcement that Resident Evil 4 will make it to the Playstation 2 unlike what Capcom had previously stated. However, Nintendo GameCube owners will still get to play their version of the game months before the Sony fanboys. If the real dilemma in your life was whether to purchase a Nintendo DS or a Sony PSP, here's some news that might sway you a little towards Nintendo's side. Last week, Sony exec Ken Kutaragi claimed that the PSP's battery could run for four to six hours of gameplay at a pop, but he's since amended his statement by admitting that the PSP would run for only two hours with all features enabled

Now, no matter what you say, the DS has better battery life than the PSP, I mean, six hours is the absolute lowest for the DS, whereas the PSP will be around that much with all of its extra features off and playing a low quality 3-d or 2-d game.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
OMG, Resident Evil 4 on PS2, now that's a port I don't wanna play :p

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Wow ifd this is true it will suck :p I'm still getting one though. I am hearing so many diffrent numbers from a whole slew of otherwise well trusted sources that I don't know who to believe anymore.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts