Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
(>^_^)> *KIRBY*
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wanna use petes d3d plugin but i have direct x 8!! is there a d3d plugin that iz compatible with dx8??? plz!!! help thx in advance :D

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Originally posted by vivrantpig
i wanna use petes d3d plugin but i have direct x 8!! is there a d3d plugin that iz compatible with dx8??? plz!!! help thx in advance :D
Directx 8 is no problem.You can use pete's plugin without any problem(I think you can use any d3d plugin).I also have directx 8 and works best with pete's 1.53 d3d plugin .

S

·
0 Posts
Vivrantpig, I think you have D3D confused with certain joypads. Certain types of joypads work better w/DX8.0a, but D3D works w/either DX8.0 or DX8.0a equally well.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
(>^_^)> *KIRBY*
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i thot it wuz only for dx7/8 because that wut it says in the top bar in ()... well whenever i try to use it i will start the game but it will blink for a second and epsxe will close.. any ideas???

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
well i thot it wuz only for dx7/8 because that wut it says in the top bar in ()... well whenever i try to use it i will start the game but it will blink for a second and epsxe will close.. any ideas???
Can you be a little bit more precise about what configurations you are using and also your hardware? It would also be helpful if you can write down the error message that comes up in the epsxe dos window(If there is any).
There could be plenty of reasons for such an error though.

·
(>^_^)> *KIRBY*
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hmmmm it seems when i select windowed and manually make it fullscreen it will work.. sorry i geuss i shud have expiremented more.. thx for helping anywayz :D

·
(>^_^)> *KIRBY*
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it wont let me put it in 32 bit color... but my settings already put on 32bit color can sumone help me? i really wanna play gt3 with this plugin.. :( 16bit color makes everything black and white.

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
it wont let me put it in 32 bit color... but my settings already put on 32bit color can sumone help me? i really wanna play gt3 with this plugin.. :( 16bit color makes everything black and white.
i wish i can play gt3 using epsxe too. :p

·
(>^_^)> *KIRBY*
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:p it wuz a stoopid mistake i meant to say gt2 plz help :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts