Next Generation Emulation banner

What is your favorite 3D fighting game series?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
Soul Calibur for me. Tekken always feels sluggish and I don't like DOA's fighting system. Never played Virtua Fighter. I'm still playing the original Soul Calibur on a regular basis, however it took me a while to switch back from all the moves I've learned in SC2.

·
Registered
774 Posts
I'm the only one who voted for Virtua Fighter??? You guys wouldn't know a good fighting game if it smacked you upside the head. :p Personally, Tekken would've been the last game I voted for on that list. It's nothing but tapping the same lame predefined combos over and over again and blocking inbetween.

·
...and now they do.
21,673 Posts
mortal kombat deadly alliance/deception. not as button mashy as all these rehashed fighting engines.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
I too prefer 2D fighting games, but I think that particular option in the poll is a deterrent to whatever research is being conducted here.

The question asked does not incur the involvement of one's preference for 2D fighting games.

So I voted VF.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.