Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In the immortal words of Groucho Marx, "Couldn't hoit!" Seriously, if enough people voiced their desire for FF9 on PC, maybe just maybe Square might change their minds. However, I feel it is dobtful since they are already working on FF X for PS 2.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
136 Posts
There was an online petition earlier this year for the same thing! Last time I looked (months ago) it had over 5000 Signatures! Doesn't look like its changed Square's mind tho :(

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess not...
oh well, I posted it here because IMO it doesnt hurt to try.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In the immortal words of the Bard, "Tis better to have tried and failed, than never to have tried at all." It was certainly worth a shot.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Emu author
1,488 Posts
I guess someone was bound to say this but why bother :p
If I thought Square could get someone to pull off a good port this time I'd say they should do it but I'm skeptical, FF7 and FF8 PC were pretty messed up... looking back I think ePSXe plays FF8 a lot better than the PC port, in fact, and that would probably remain true for FF9 so be like everyone else and buy it and emulate it :D unless you are one of those UK people I guess... import it or something :D

- Exophase

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
I don't think this vote will work or do something happen on squaresoft...............
I suggest why don't you e-mail them...........;)

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Yeah Email them shots of FF9 in ePSXe with 4xFSAA. Show them how great it could be.
Or you could send them the shots and tell them that you are working on a PC port and that you'll release it for free unless they make their own port. Hum probably won't work though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts