Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First of all i want to say helo to everyone as i am new to this forum and playstation amulation. i never realy liked any amu's of the higher grade systems becouse it was to anoying to work for half a day to get a no sound-half colored amu of mario64 or a barly working 320-240 amulation of metal gear solid. today i went to a friend of mine and saw ff9 on his pc working perfectly so i asked him what amu he was using and went home feeling happy that soon il be playing playstation on my pc. well iv been messing with epsxe's video plugins for about four hours now and starting to feel a bit frustrated: tekken3 is to slow, chrono cross i cant see the menu! and breath of fire IV just looks amazingly funy(not in a good way).
Iv got 1.1Ghz amd,voodoo5500,and 128 mb so if anyone can plz offer me some help about the video plugins and there config il be really greatfull.
ps. iv been using pete152 openGL and i think its the one but i need help with the gargantuan internal config or maybe its not the one in that case: what should i use?
pss.sory about the lenght:emb:

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think i love u! the games r working good exept for breath of fire IV (but i think its just cuz the game is crapy). thnx allot!
Now i have a realated question: wich cdrom and sound plugin i should use? i dont know the name of my cdrom drive but its a new fast one(sorry no more details about that) and its been giving me a bit of trouble.
I have sb pci128 on board what sound plugin should i use cuz the sound has been less than perfect

1 - 3 of 3 Posts