Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to know what plugin to use with the voodoo 3 video card. I have a hp 550 k6 with 64 ram and am runing windows98se.
I have tried alot of them and with no luck. Please help if you can.

Thanks
trouble101:(

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
You'd want to use Jabo's Direct3D 1.30 plug-in. If it is giving you troubles, check that you're using the latest drivers, and also check to see if youi're running the latest version of directx.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Help

I am using that plug in I have dirextx 8 and the latest drivers for my card. this is the error I get ( Driect 3d failed to initialize your HAL device Make sure you have a properly configured 3d graphics card compatible with direct 3d 6.0 ) I don't know what to do I checked and it said my device is working properly. Please any help

Thanks trouble101:eek:

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
There is no reason to double post your post. It's not like 1964 threads are moving at the speed of light.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I've got a Voodoo 3 2000 (Which is'nt far from your video card.)

I have hearing that the latest specific video drivers for voodoo 3000 where not 100 % good. (It may be because 3DFX corporation was swallowed by NVidia.)

Try using generic voodoo3 drivers, and that's not because you're in 32 Bits color that the emulator crashes. (The 3DFX VOODOO 3 serie doesn't have 32 bits support ...)

Hope I'va help ya ! So on ! ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts