Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
still doesn't play classic NES roms. other then that i see no change. is there a change log?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Same thing with the last two betas -- no change log. I'm guessing that'll be saved for the 1.8 *Final* release.

·
Experenced But New User
866 Posts
SkyeHack said:
still doesn't play classic NES roms. other then that i see no change. is there a change log?
??? I am confused... Why would a GBA emulator play NES games?

·
Menthol Flavored
11,805 Posts

·
Registered
2,206 Posts

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
[Clements] said:
Browse the CVS if you are interested in the changes.
CVS???

As in the pharmacy store? Wtf?

·
Registered
75 Posts
SkyeHack said:
CVS???

As in the pharmacy store? Wtf?
I sincerly hoping you are being sarcastic. Not CVS the pharmacy, CVS as in Concurrent Version System. It is used to keep track of changes in open source software. If you really didnt know what it meant you probably don't need to worry about it.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
nahteecirp said:
I sincerly hoping you are being sarcastic. Not CVS the pharmacy, CVS as in Concurrent Version System. It is used to keep track of changes in open source software. If you really didnt know what it meant you probably don't need to worry about it.
wow i didnt know that either. im learning a lot today. is cvs incorporated within the program or online somewhere?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.