Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sorry if this is a common question, but I've been searching online and on this forum for an answer for a while. ^^;; I'm sorry, but I'm very illiterate when it comes to computers....

I've been trying to save my Leaf Green Pokemon game for a while now. I've tried the shift f-9 combos, and in game saving, but it will always bring up an error. For example, like this one-

Error creating file Save States/1637-Pokemon-Leaf Green Version6.sgsm

Or, If I try an in-game-save, it will say Error creating Battery save. I noticed on the Windows version that my friend has that it actually has something in the drop down menus that says save file. I wish they had that for the mac.

- The Save states and Battery states folder is there. They're all under my Visual boy advance folder that is located in Applications.

I don't know if this is relevant, but when I go to " Get Info, " it states that the file is read only, and will not let me fix it. Help?

I've had to go through the intro screen for Pokemon several times now T-T It's sad. :dead:

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Attach the configuration file and i'll modify it accordingly.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
zip the config file, and attach it to your post.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
uh, no i only need the configuration file, the one that stores all of vba's settings.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Where did you install the emulator too?

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
its been found that these issues are caused by improper file permissions for the vba folder.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
I don't use a Mac, but their should be a context/menu item for folder properties or something.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.