Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed Vista 64, great stuff. Now though when I load up Dolphin it tells me that it can't find nearly all of my plugins - padsimple, dx, wiimote etc. It does find njoy4 which is good but then it won't let me change the pad configuration. Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MM well I just downloaded them straight and plopped them in. Tried with a couple of versions. The x86 I had that worked on my xp gave the same error as the x64.

·
Mr. Technological
5,933 Posts
Are you sure you downloaded the correct plugins for the build you are using? Make sure you aren't using 64-bit plugins on the 32-bit build and vice-versa..

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'm just using the plugins that came in the downloaded file. I'll try getting it from you and see if it works.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's so weird, Njoy 4 only recognises my left analogue stick, so everything that should be assigned to the right stick doubles up on the left one.

·
Join the Dark Side!!
266 Posts
I've the same prob using the x64 builds, I think the latest revs are broken, I was fine using the svn 1855 (if I recall right) but when I tried newer I couldn't play at all, now I'm using XP SP3 so I'm stick with the x86 builds and I dunno if the plugins issues are fixed with the newest svn....If don't then try an x86 build and see If It runs ok.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh you're having the same problem? That's encouraging, at least I know it's not some weird registry problem with my new install.

·
Mr. Technological
5,933 Posts
The 64-bit build I just compiled and uploaded about an hour ago is working fine for me, no problems with both the x86 or x64 builds.

·
Join the Dark Side!!
266 Posts
Oh you're having the same problem? That's encouraging, at least I know it's not some weird registry problem with my new install.
Nah, just take in mind that any SVN could be UNSTABLE (due to massive change of the code), that's why Dolphin team doesn't support it, 'cause It's fairly common that many bugs can be fixed and so many new could appears....It'll be a never ending story...'till the project comes to be almost perfect like many other emus that today It's performance is near perfect (Project64, ePSXE, etc.), takes time but IT'S WORTH IT 101%.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry xtreme2dmax, your files don't seem to be downloadable for me.

Actually though the only real problem I'm having is that Njoy v0.4 doesn't seem to recognize my right analogue stick. The left one works fine but it just maps the camera stick to my left analogue. I'm trying to d/l the drivers to see if I can make it work that way.

·
Mr. Technological
5,933 Posts
Sorry xtreme2dmax, your files don't seem to be downloadable for me.

Actually though the only real problem I'm having is that Njoy v0.4 doesn't seem to recognize my right analogue stick. The left one works fine but it just maps the camera stick to my left analogue. I'm trying to d/l the drivers to see if I can make it work that way.
What do you mean? No one else seems to have a problem with downloading, I've tested my build myself and it was working fine..

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah I don't know why, it says Input Key Mismatch. I tried it on a couple of computers and it gave the same error. The same happens with all the files on your site. You don't have any problems downloading on your side?

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Strange, might be South African servers. They're pretty rubbish.

It works fine on your older revs section but just not the new forum.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I used to have a problem with the opengl that i couldnt configure it on my vista X64....but i downloaded now this version and it works all fine..

Thanks Xtreme2damax.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I actually think I figured out some of the problem. I installed the latest DX9 distro and it seems to have fixed a lot of the plugin issues. And with that I have gotten control on njoy 0.3 to work. The only thing now is that the debug.bat doesn't seem to work on 64 bit versions for me. Dunno why.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well I seem to have everything figured out now, thanks for the help! Except I still can't make xtreme's link work, but anyway you cant win them all. Definitely seems faster in 64 bit hey. I notice that the graphics in the OGL plugin have improved as well - now it shows the fog in the background. Looks stunning in hi res as well. I think I'm going to start from scratch with TP.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts