Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something stupid happened today : As I was working on something different, I asked a friend to check for anything interresting in my mails ... and that was the worst things I could do:

Minutes later, many, many mails with a virus attachment have been sent to persons in my adress book ... I myself always got around these virus mails, but how should my friend know. So in case you recived any mail from me within the last hour, DON'T open the attechment, delete it from your hard drive. I'm sorry for any problems this caused :(

·
Registered
12 Posts
LOL @ bobbi
Lemme guess - Sir Cam?
Anyways, don´t sweat it, sh.. happens and I guess most/all of the recipients will be smart enough to avoid them, even more so after your post :)

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Yeah i got a nicely Virusmail from ya, but my Antivirus Program did a nice job ;)

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
That's what you get for letting your friends check your email. Friends don't let friends check their email.

B

·
0 Posts
Glad to hear ... that's why I immediately made this post. I really hope no one got infected just because I was too lazy to check mails on my own.

ack, you never stop to learn.

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Thank fully my virus-scanner detected it allready so no problems here (the source files are still on my harddrive :)

Thank god I use Eudora for ages now. At least I don't have trouble with those script e-mails :)

Niels

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thanks a lot for the warning but it came too late. My computer crashed and burned thanks to your neglegence. Because of you I had to spend 3 days reformating and reprogramming my laptop computer. I have lost thousnads of doallars in income and stock (American money) because of you. I demand that I get referbished immediately (with intrest) because of the lost money and the pain and suffering of the trama that you and your company have caused me. I still wake up early in the mornings in a cold sweat scarred for the nightmares that you have embedded in my dreams. My therapist said that it will take 4-6 years for me to return to my normal condition. My girlfriend has left me and my doggy ran away because of you. I still tremble thinking about how I have to dig in the garbage for little scraps of food only to find served pieces of human fetuses and scorched monkeys. We can settle this out of court. But if you refuse, my lawyer will get in touch with you. I will not stop until I get a public apology and my check. I will take this all the way up to the U.S. Supreme Court if I have too. I come on NGemu to get the latest info on emus. Not to get viruses in the mail. Why would you let someone else check your mail? Couldn't you have done that yourself?! But it all comes down to this: Write me a check for $10 million dollars or get prepared to be sued for $20 million. I hope that you see the seriousness of your actions and are doing everything possible to not let this happen again to anyone. My experience is and still is horrifying and I will do everything to prevent this from happening to anyone else. If I have to buy you out or shut you down, may the holy Jesus in Heaven help me. You messed with the wrong guy, sir. You messed with the wrong guy...... :mad:

-Robert

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Good luck :p

Bobbi doesn't live in the US so you can kiss that goodbye with the Surpreme Court and stuff. In fact it's your own fault not having installed an (up-to-date) virusscanner so no judge will give you the money since it's your own risk not having installed a virus.

I hope this is a bad joke Robbert.

Regards,

Niels Wagenaar

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have nothing more to say without the discretion of my lawyer. Please don't make it any more worse the it already is. Thank you.

-Robert

B

·
0 Posts
Hehe, I always wanted to visit the surpreme court ;)

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

But if you're actually running around with the impression that you can successful sue me, wake up :) What do you think would have happened with Code Red or the 'I love you' virus then ?
Exactly, hundreds of PCs got infected by each other, and was anyone able to sue anyone ? No, kthx :)

Now wake up - I can't tell you more than that I'm sorry, but that's about it now.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Was that a threat Mr. Bobbi?! There is a war going on right now and I don't think you know who you are messing with. All I wanted from the beginning was an apology directed to me. But no! You had to go ahead and say all that other stuff. Well, let me just say this. I hope they go easy on you.......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts