Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Quad Core FTW!!!
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. My GeForce 6600GT(AGP) has VIVO. Now, since I'm in a cramped apartment waiting for our house to be finished, I'm limited for space. So to play Xbox Live, I have my Xbox plugged into my computer via VIVO. So I use VirtualDub for capturing, and playing purposes. However, I noticed something strange. Now this doesnt happen all the time, but when it does, it gets annoying.

Can anyone explain that(The black lines)? It doesn't happen all the time, but it happens more then not. I have only seen it happen in VirtualDub, and no other program. I don't want to switch to another program mainly b/c others are overpriced and suck. Also, does anyone know how to go full screen with VirtualDub? Thanks in advance!

·
The seeker of perfection
3,628 Posts
I don't know if it's virtual sync (atleast that is what i got from a a quick view of the link) of you may have scanlines enabled (just watching the picture).

I reccomend Dscaler for your xbox. I use it for my ps2 and with s-video it looks amazing, better than on tv and it's free. If you wanna try just tell me and i'll put my config. (the default one is not the best, really).

·
Quad Core FTW!!!
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Kazuya, I installed it. It seems alot nice than VirtualDub.

EDIT: It displays Video to slow, it seems to have a "delay" effect. Also, I get really noticable artifacts. Is this due to the configuration file?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.