Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lol: :rotflmao: :lol:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5535890757

You are viewing an extroidinary out of this world item!! I made this sandwich 10 years ago, when I took a bite out of it, I saw a face looking up at me, It was Virgin Mary starring back at me, I was in total shock, I would like to point out there is no mold or disingration, The item has not been preserved or anything, It has been keep in a plastic case, not a special one that seals out air or potiental mold or bacteria, it is like a miracle, It has just preserved itself which in itself I consider a miracle...
Here's the pic:

But the fun is not over yet. Someone is selling a piece of toast with the image of Elvis: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2013&item=5536866096&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
---------

Anyway, do you know what's the worst part of it? Someone bid USD 15,100 for the Virgin Mary sandwich. As P.T.Barnum used to say "there's a sucker born every minute"...

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Some people have way too much money to be wasting on stupid crap like that -_-

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Player-X said:
LOL WTF?

I doubt that would be a real bid
Well, there were 15 bids made. If at least one of them is real I think that's disturbing enough.

Proto said:
ok... sadly that doesnt make me laugh. That makes me cry... oh poor, poor humanity :cry:
Actually this is what I told my brother when I saw the bid.

And my brother told me: "hey, can we make one of these and auction it too?" :lol:

·
Wind, Life, Eternity
1,331 Posts
How can people be so dumb :p
There's no way to tell if the image is purposely made or not.
Seeing the number of retracted bids, I think all 15 might be fake :/

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Religious indoctrination can have some serious consequences :rolleyes:

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,358 Posts
Give me the money if you don't know how or where to throw it away >_>

Yours,
-Elly

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Maybe I should conserve a piece of my breakfast :p

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
I should buy it so I could brag that I ate the Virgin Mary :p

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
The other day, at MercadoLivre.com.br (site in brazilian portuguese), there was this guy selling a small piece of wood which he claimed to be from the cross used to crucify Jesus Christ back then! Needless to say that, after all the hits his offer had gotten (some people, obviously in a sarcastic manner, also asked him if he had a piece of Noah's ark :p), his account was blocked and the offer deleted.

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
MercadoLivre has some pretty weird offers, that's for sure.
Anyway, eBay apparently doesn't care about people offering weird stuff. I remember a few years ago a guy who sell a bottle with a ghost inside :lol:

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
OMG! However, it's safe to say that weirder are the people who'd actually seriously consider such offers -- and they do exist. :p

·
Experenced But New User
866 Posts
omg it ended yesterday and look at the final price: US $28,000.00! Why would someone pay that much for an old peice of grilled cheese?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts