Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this emu is the only one i found that works Vigilante 8/ 2nd offence. But there are 2 problems: 1. When i drive away from the walls or hills or landscape, everything turns white exept buildings and stuff not on the ground. I't not so cool playing like that. I tried lots of different configutaions and plugins but still not working. 2nd problem: one level doesn't load because it says "out of Vram". Other emu's don't work: epsexe crashes at the begining of the game, vgsf in the middle of tha game others just dont load it. Can som1 help? or fid a really working emu or find a way to configure this one... :???:

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
it haves gfx errors on some parts on epsxe.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:( I tried Epsexe it's really a good emu but just doesn't run Vigilante 8 without crashing in the middle of the game. But there are no graphics problems there. Psxeven doesn't run it as well. Any other suggestions?

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
Then you should have made the thread on ePSXe's section, this one is for AdriPSX. Regarding your problem, provide more info, like plugins, configs, system specs, etc. Anyway, doesn't seem to be compatible with ePSXe, so maybe you should try with the recently released 0.19 version of PSXeven, or maybe PCSX.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.