Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,:)

This maybe not related to this Forum Directly
any way, when i use 800X600 Resolution ... some of site mains separated like ( Screens and Links) , but it's Perfect when i use 1024 X 768 Resolution,
but i hate using 1024 X 768 Resolution :p, my monitoris is't suitable for it

* So can u please fix the web site Design to make it suitable for 800X600 Resolution =).

Thank you in Advanced.
and sorry for my bad english =).

·
Emulation to the max!
2,624 Posts
wow thats a pretty hefty request! cant you just buy a new monitor? the minimum standard these days is about 1024x768. besides those screens both look pretty good to me. dosent look messed up at all.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Coolsvilleman said:
wow thats a pretty hefty request! cant you just buy a new monitor? the minimum standard these days is about 1024x768. besides those screens both look pretty good to me. dosent look messed up at all.
:lol: i don't think it's "hefty request" :) it's not so hard
:p even if i buy a new monitor i will still prefer using 800 X 600

any way =) that's not big problem for me even if that did't fix
and lets see what CKemu will says =).

·
Emulation to the max!
2,624 Posts
well i just suggested it case most sites now adays are designed for 1024x768 in mind. but if ckemu wants to put in the work well then its your lucky day.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
i dont see anything wrong with the 800x600 pic.

and man, you are living in the stone age. i had to go back to 1152x864 (from 1280x1024) and it feels way too huge for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.