Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
From Love and Limerence
6,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I downloaded the right video plug-in for my display adapter (ePSXe) and when I went to configure it,there were no options (I have the files in the plug-ins folder). Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong?

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
For starter, epsxe isn't a plugin, but an emulator. Wich plugins did you download for it? go to our plugins page and grab pete's and peops gpu plugins, eternal and peops spu plugins, and xeven's, sapu's and peops cd-r plugins. You need a bios to get the emulator running, wich you'll have to dump form your console, or get it elsewhere (read the [rules]rules[/rules] if you wanna know why not here). Once you get all that, read the readmes bundled with each on eof them (and epsxe's, of course). And if you can't get it working, come back here and ask :) .

·
From Love and Limerence
6,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I know ePSXe is an emulator (I was simply stating it in case you needed to know, sorry if the placement of this information mislead you). I have downloaded the Pete's OpenGL video plugin and placed in in the plug-ins folder. According to the readme, it should let me choose this under the video configuration, but the drop down list is empty even though I have it. Did I put the files in the wrong place? That is so far the only plugin I have downloaded (aside from the two reccomended BIOS). As for the sound and CD plugins, I have the ones that came with the download. Also, the readme hasn't helped me out at all.

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
did you unzip the plugins?

·
From Love and Limerence
6,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, that's what I thought the problem was at first (it wasn't originally) but when I unzipped the files, nothing happened. The problem persisted.

·
Premium Member
6,341 Posts
Lord Zedeck said:
That is so far the only plugin I have downloaded (aside from the two reccomended BIOS).
Mentioning that you downloaded a BIOS is against forum [rules]rules[/rules], therefore I have no choice but to close this thread.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.