Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everybody. can you tell me how I can configurate the video settings? In the guide there's write "unpack the files into plugins" but there I have only a file "remove.me". What I have to do?
Please reply oO

·
Banned
57 Posts
download plugins from the internet (this site has 'em).
pete's opengl : get it regardless but use it mainly if you got an old graphic card (like geforce4) or if a game doesn't support opengl2
pete's opengl2 : get it and use it only if you got a good graphics card (directx9 hardware)
peops : get it regardless, use in case of 2d games.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a good graphic card, so I have to download pete's opengl2, but I can't find it. Can you tell me the site where I can get it?

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
I googled 'Pete's plugins' and got this. The place to get Pete's plugins, and surprisingly not a pron site.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you, but now, I do File>Run CDROM but my screen become all black and the game doesn't run. What's the problem?

·
Banned
57 Posts
do you have the cd rom inserted?
do you have a correct cdrom plugin selected (there's a win9x one and a win2k one or better pete's one which is the best (or so i've heard) but needs to be downloaded)?
do you have the drive letter set correctly (in plugin configuration)?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes, I have the cdrom inserted. Where I can get the correct plugin? Now I have ePSXe CDR WNT/W2K core 1.5.2.
Is it good?

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
You can get cd plugins on the same pages that were mentioned before. Wich game are you trying to run, and where do you live? Certain games were copy protected on certain regions (if you know the TV standard -PAL OR NTSC- used on your region, that will suffice).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm trying to run gta sanandreas. I' Italian (PAL) I found that plugin but the screen still became black and the computer is locks. Help!!

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
cazzoduro said:
I'm trying to run gta sanandreas. I' Italian (PAL) I found that plugin but the screen still became black and the computer is locks. Help!!
you won't run it on PSOne emu, nor on PS2 emu
PCSX2 doesn't run commertial games....

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
There's no further purpose on this thread. Closing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.